Home Forums 2019 Game Q&A Detailed Field Drawings

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      aostrow
      Participant

Have the detailed field drawing been released yet?

stephanie

Drawings and specs for the PLAYING FIELD and game pieces will be posted during the last week of June on the same FIRST Global Control Hub page as the 2019 FIRST Global Challenge: Ocean Opportunities Game Manual.

michailmarinakis
      Participant

We are still waiting for the PLAYING FIELD Specs and Drawings. Was supposed to be posted in late June but still nothing.

stephanie

Drawings of the PLAYING FIELD and POLLUTANTS can be found on the same FIRST Global Control Hub page as the 2019 FIRST Global Challenge: Ocean Opportunities Game Manual.

pritipatel
      Participant

What is the correct specification of the carpet?

We also have few queries regarding play-field please refer to the below link as it has drawing…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8WMcRB8Y-P2Y3gzTXprVlhrc1BIME1jNTVuN01QVlJXQjFz/view?usp=drivesdk

Is there any where I can upload the PDF?

marcteusch
      Participant

Is there no ready kit that we can buy from REVRobotics? This would eliminate the guessing work. In Europe, we can’t get 1″ extrusions, only 20mm or 30mm (1″ is 25,4mm). This leads us in disadvantage…

stephanie

Rev Robotics does not sell PLAYING FIELDS or PLAYING FIELD components. For PLAYING FIELD construction you can use locally sourced materials, even if the materials don’t match the exact dimensions themselves. What is important is that you adhere to the dimensions for the actual height of the goals.

stephanie

The purpose of this forum is for teams to receive official responses from FIRST Global. The responses added to the linked Google Drive document were not provided by FIRST Global and are incorrect. I will add the requested details to the field information. For future questions, you can send files to support@first.global.

aostrow
      Participant

Is there a way for Global Mentors to purchase the game balls? I am Finding it difficult to help as I wait for a way to purchase a kit, but I could at least give better advice if I had a sample of each game ball. Thank you.

krishsharma
      Participant

In what unit of measurement are the dimensions given?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
en_USEN
es_MXES fr_FRFR en_USEN
Skip to toolbar